We invite you to participate in the exhibition “The river of humanity is renewed and purified in children” which will be held as part of the international Pro-Life Summit in Belgrade from 11.05.2023. until 14.05.2023.
The concept of the exhibition is based on the words of the Serbian Nobel laureate Ivo Andrić: “The river of humanity is renewed and purified in children.” There is no person who was not a child. However, modern society, trying to produce as many legal rights as possible in order to protect people, has deprived of that protection the very source of humanity, our children, especially unborn children. If you are inspired by the theme of traditional family, motherhood and fatherhood, as well as the miracle of birth of life, that is visible in children, send us your works so that we can together illustrate the joy of life at the Summit in Belgrade in May 2023.
Categories for participation:
◦ Hand Printing Techniques
◦ Church art
◦ Digital Art
Rules for sending works:
- Send photos in JPG format, resolution 300dpi, to the email address email@example.com
- Name the photos as follows: name_surname_technique_dimensions_year of creation (e.g. Marko Marković_pastel_50x45_2022.)
- The works must be frontally photographed and properly cropped, so that there is no excess background, that is, so that only the work of the creator is in focus.
- It is necessary for the participants to fill out the application form with all the necessary data and send it along with the photos by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can download the application form HERE.
Please save your changes in PDF and in that format send it with the photographs of the works for the exhibition.
- Animation and Film: short films are accepted for judging.
If you have feature-length works, write to us by e-mail, because we are interested in all creations that feature the topic of traditional family and the life of a child, however, they do not enter the competition process.
Deadline for sending
The competition is open from 15.01. until 30.04.2023.
Works that will be sent subsequently will not have the opportunity to be part of the jury process, and therefore will not be accepted for exhibition.
Note: By participating in the exhibition, artists consent to the publication and reproduction of their works for the purpose of promoting the exhibition and the Summit (including social networks). This consent has no geographical or time limit.
Obligations of the organizer:
- The participants of the exhibition will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail in a timely manner.
- All participants will receive a catalog of the exhibition in electronic form and a certificate of participation.
- Selected works will receive a certificate of awarded work.
- The works that will be part of the exhibition will be displayed on the Summit website, with all the artist’s information and contact information. Awarded works will be exhibited as digital prints in the premises of the Summit.